In today’s digital age, communicating with the target audience has never been more critical. If you want to give the users a unique experience that reflects your business, you need WordPress plugins. But with all the free and premium plugins out there, finding the right one is no easy task. Don’t fret; you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll help you choose the 5 best WordPress conference plugins backed by a world-class team of developers.
1. The Events Calendar
This plugin is packed with loads of features and is fully customizable. It allows you to create an events calendar on your site to give visitors all the information they need. Even better, the plugin integrates seamlessly on your WordPress dashboard.
Once you install the plugin, you’re redirected to the welcome screen. To configure your options, you should click the settings to display time zones. Then, you can add your first event and give a title description.
If you want more extras, you can use the add-ons. When you upgrade to the paid version, you can handle ticket event sales, create recurring events, and use Facebook event integration.
- You can create unlimited events (free version)
- Displays events in visitor’s local time zone
- Good option if you’re on a budget
- You can save events in Google calendar
- The add-ons are only available on paid versions
2. Events manager
The Events Manager plugin will help you add events to your calendar. It features an intuitive interface to display event details or sell tickets. In addition to that, it works seamlessly with the BuddyPress plugin, giving the user an option to enable discussion areas and activity feeds.
With Events Manager, you can create venues for future events. That way, your visitors will know where every calendar entry will take place.
When you upgrade to the pro version, you get more features and functionality. Even better, you can support coupon codes or accept payments as part of the registration process.
- You can add multiple locations to your website
- One can add a Google map to a location
- Frequent updates from the developer
- Display customizations
- You must upgrade to pro-version for more features
- A bit expensive
3. WP Event Partners
It will help create a landing page for your conference and events. WP Event Plugin will cope with all the elements on your WordPress website and allow for powerful customizations. And you can manage speakers, schedules, and sessions.
- Has a time zone option for virtual event organizers
- Allows the user to submit support tickets from the WordPress website
- Easy to use
- Their paid add-ons come with a 30-day refund policy
- The plugin components are compatible with other themes
- Requires add-ons for certain features to work
- The cost of add-ons may soon stack up
This plugin will support any physical event like class, concert, tour, webinar, fundraiser, or conference. Unlike other WordPress plugins, it doesn’t require any tech skills.
FooEvents will give you complete control of how your tickets look like and the format they are sent in. And with the 20 ticket themes, you can choose the one that suits you best.
Real-time event and ticket reports
FooEvents will integrate seamlessly with WooCommerce sales reports, so you can know which events are performing. This data will help you make informed decisions.
Multiple Ticket Types
The tickets can have their price, stock count, discount, etc. This is ideal where event access is controlled by the type of ticket a customer buys.
You can design custom wrist bands, tags, badges, and other personalized labels.
You don’t have to deal with spreadsheets to manage events. The check-in apps allow you to manage access to your event.
- Displays multiple calendars on a single page
- Filters events by shortcode parameters
- You can add an event to any post
- Suitable for events that require multiple check-ins for attendees
- Quite expensive
- No social network integration
EventOn is a beautifully crafted plugin that presents events in a clutter-free design. It’s packed with over 200 features that can be customized to suit your needs. The basic plan features unlimited event creation, event organizers, multiple event images, and repeat events.
EventOn comes with an interactive shortcode generator to allow you to customize calendar options.
Repeating event option
You can easily set events for repeat – daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.
You can show events from multiple months or hide them all in one calendar.
- Supports single and multiple day events
- Shows the options how the user can interact with the event
- You can archive past events
- Sets event contact information
- Interactive event setup
- The paid version offers more features
- No inbuilt marketing ticketing functionality
6. Event Plus
It allows visitors to pay online, manage attendees and create discount coupons. Event Plus is coded using the latest techniques to fit across all WordPress sites.
You can display the event list using a simple shortcode. Visitors can browse seamlessly through the events and register online.
This feature ensures your events stand out from the crowd, thanks to the fancy grid layout.
The dashboard gives a glimpse of event categories, payments and keeps track of the attendees.
- View latest events
- Keeps track of the attendees
- Keep track of payments
- A friendly customer service team
- Integration can be difficult
- The customer service team is not the best
Amelia is a powerful plugin that allows you to make appointments online. It features a modern design and the latest technology slack. Also, the enterprise-level will help you make changes to your work process.
Amelia automates interaction with potential customers so users can pick the right service in real-time.
- No training is needed for installation
- Insightful admin dashboard
- Has a step-by-step booking wizard
- The calendar allows you to track the appointments
- Requires small bug fixes
8. Stachethemes Event Calendar
Stachethemes is a fully responsive WordPress plugin that displays your events seamlessly. It’s packed with rich features and helps the users navigate through easily. When you upgrade to the paid membership, you can access the drag & drop filter, reminder, API (BETA), and guest section.
It displays upcoming events and allows you to design single event pages.
You can share your events with clients or friends and display the events on your website. The plugin can be integrated with Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Viber.
- Users can create paid events from the front
- Supports BuddyPress
- Allows for an unlimited number of events
- You can create events that hold than a day
- Limits the resolutions of files you can save
Each of the above plugins has unique features, so you should choose the one that suits you best.